Get and Download D-Link Wireless N Gigabit Router DIR-655 Firmware. D-Link DIR-655 Four Gigabit Ethernet ports for superior device connectivity. Here you can Download Free Firmware file For upgrade your Wireless D-Link Router. I am sharing updated file for you. Or Also You can All Type Download D-Link Firmware From this Website.
Wireless N Gigabit Router DIR-655 Specification
- Interface 4 Gigabit LAN Ports, 1 Gigabit WAN Port
- Button Push Button (for Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Wireless Mode None
- Standards IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- Frequency 2.5
- Antenna 3 External Antennas
- Security Wi-Fi Protected Access™ (WPA™, WPA2™)
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP SP3, or Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
- Ethernet interface or Wi-Fi
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (for Internet access)
Download D-Link Wireless N Gigabit Router DIR-655 Firmware Overview and Installation Tips
The D-Link 802.11n compliant Xtreme N Gigabit Router (DIR-655) includes a built-in 4-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch. With wireless prioritization technology and our award-winning intelligent QoS engine, jitter-free Internet phone calls (VoIP), high-definition video streaming and Web gaming are achievable on your wired and wireless networks. Support for WEP, WPA™, and WPA2™ security standards ensure that you will be able to use the best possible encryption regardless of your other wireless devices. To prevent possible attacks from the Internet the DIR-655 uses dual active firewalls (SPI & NAT) to help protect your valuable data.
The Xtreme N Gigabit Router supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorized access, be it from over a wireless network or the Internet. Support for WPA™ and WPA2™ standards ensure that you will be able to use the best possible encryption regardless of your client devices. In addition, this Xtreme N router utilizes Dual Active Firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks from across the Internet for the ideal centerpiece for your wireless network in the home or office.
Just you need to Download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during D-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Wireless N Gigabit Router DIR-655 Firmware Details