Get and Download D-Link Wireless N900 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router DIR-855L Firmware. This D-Link Router Improves coverage by directing bandwidth directly to your devices. Here you can Download latest and update D-link Firmware File Or Also You can All Type Download D-Link Firmware From this Website.
Wireless N900 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router DIR-855L Specification
- Interface Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, One 10/100/1000 WAN port
- Button WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) Push Button, Reset Button
- Wireless Mode None
- Standards IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Frequency 2.4
- Antenna Internal Antennas
- Security Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP SP3, or Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
- Ethernet interface or Wi-Fi
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (for Internet access)
Download D-Link N900 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router DIR-855L Firmware Overview and Installation Tips
Wireless The Wireless N900 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router (DIR-855L) provides ultra fast wireless speed – up to 900Mbps – for flawless HD video streaming and video chatting. With groundbreaking mydlink Cloud Services, you can monitor your home network from anywhere on your Smartphone or Tablet with our free mobile apps. See websites that are being visited, block unwanted devices and receive automatic email alerts when unauthorized connections are attempted. The DIR-855L is also fully compatible with all of your existing wireless products and boasts a high-powered amplifier to ensure wall-to-wall coverage.
Add industry-leading 11AC speed and coverage to your connected home, ensuring that all your devices get the seamless performance they deserve. D-Link’s 802.11n Wi-Fi routers are app-enabled, giving you the ability to quickly and easily set up your router, monitor and control your home network, or stream and share files and media from virtually any connected USB drive.
Just you need to Download D-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during D-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
N900 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router DIR-855L Firmware Details