You can Download Free Dell Latitude D430 Wireless Network Driver, For windows XP, Seven 7, and vista 32-bit or 64-bit. WLAN Card driver installation most important for enable WiFi. Without this Driver your laptop can’t connect with Wireless Router. So Download Now Latest and update driver and Connect with network. Read Some Specs about it.
Laptop Dell Latitude D430 Specification
- Processor Intel Core 2 Duo U7700 / 1.33 GHz,
- OS Supported Microsoft Windows XP Professional, NT and 2000 Seven 7,
- Memory Maximum 2 GB,
- Display card Intel GMA 950,
- Hard Drive 40Gb to 320Gb,
- Graphics 1280 x 800 ( WXGA ),
- Sound And audio Stereo speakers,
- Connectivity Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g,
Dell Latitude D430 Wireless Network Driver Installation Tips
You Have two type Network interface for Connecting internet. After install windows you need Latest driver for Access on Wireless Network Interface card. Here you can download three Operating System up to date driver. Now Download Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection, (R) Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN, v.FLWSP0064D Driver. and Install in your Dell latitude Laptop. After Installation Complete Setup Restart your laptop and find your WiFi SSID Name and then Connect with your WiFi router Via Ethernet wireless Card.
Dell Latitude D430 Wireless Network Driver Details