Download Tp-Link ADSL2+ Modem TD-8616 Firmware, Here You can Easily download and upgrade your Dsl Modem All Version Firmware V1, V2, V3, v4, v5, v6, v7, v8. All Firmware Latest and updated this firmware last Publish on 23/04/13.
ADSL2+ Modem TD-8616
- Provide Internet access via ADSL Service
- Works with the latest ADSL standards: up to 24Mbps downstream superior performance
- Built-in firewall protects against Internet attacks
- 6KV Lightning Protection helps your device avoid the damage of tough thunderstorms
Tp-Link ADSL2+ Modem TD-8616 Specification
- Interface 1 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports, 1 RJ11 Port,
- Button 1 Power On/Off Switch
- Antenna none
- Wireless none
- Frequency none
- Wireless Security none
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link ADSL2+ Modem TD-8616 Firmware Installation Tips
ADSL2+ Modem TD-8616 enables you to access a high-speed DSL Internet connection. It supports the latest ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+ standard to provide higher performance (up to 24Mbps downstream) and longer reach from the central office of your ISP (Internet Service Provider). With standard Ethernet interface, it can be directly connected to any 10/100Mbps Ethernet devices, supporting Auto MDI/MDIX. You can also create a wired/wireless network to share your high-speed Internet connection by adding a multi-port wireless router. Unlike a dial-up Internet service, a DSL Internet connection is always on so that you do not have to wait to access the Web. Built-in 8 PVCs, TD-8616 fits for most of the Network environment around the world. TD-8616 also includes a web-based GUI (Graphic User Interface) which enables you to easily modify settings to connect to a DSL Internet service. The conveniently located LED indicators let you quickly check the modem’s status and activity. With all these features, you can easily enjoy the always-online life using TD-8616. This device is equipped with 6KV lightning protection, which exceeds normal modems with 4KV lightning protection, keeping your devices from the worst of Mother Nature’s fury.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link ADSL2+ Modem TD-8616 Details