Download TP-Link Wireless N 150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem TD-W8151N Firmware. Here You Can Download All Latest and Update Version V1, V3, V4 With just in One click. Now download and upgrade your Router firmware You can Down all Model files for your Wireless Router.
150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8151N
- High speed DSL modem, 1-port NAT router and wireless N access point in one device
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps makes it great for online gaming, Internet call and video streaming
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides quick & hassle free installation
- QoS engine enables smooth IPTV streaming and lag-free online gaming
- Supports the latest Internet Protocol IPv6 to future-proof your network
TP-Link Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8151N Specification
- Interface 1 RJ11 DSL Port, 1 10/100Mbps RJ45 Port,
- Button 1 Power On/Off Switch, 1 WPS Button, 1 Reset Button, 1 Wi-Fi On/Off Button
- Antenna Type Omni directional, Fixed
- IEEE Standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- Wireless IEEE 802.11g, 802.11b, with some n features
- Frequency 2.400-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security Provides 64/128-bit WEP encryption security and wireless LAN ACL(Access Control List), WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication and TKIP/AES encryption security
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8151N Firmware Installation Tips
TD-W8151N 150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router is an All-in-One device, which is designed to give you a one-stop solution to acquiring and sharing high speed Internet access over a wireless network. With the Easy Setup Assistant bundled in the CD, SPI and NAT firewall, QoS engine and other advanced features, you can easily setup a protected wireless network and enjoy the pleasant of Internet surfing, file sharing, VoIP, audio and Video streaming. Unlike a dial-up Internet service, a DSL Internet connection is always on so that you do not have to wait to access the web. Supporting the latest ADSL standard, the TD-W8151N provides higher performance (up to 24Mbps downstream and 3.5Mbps upstream) and longer reach from center office of your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Complies with IEEE 802.11n standards, TD-W8151N can establish a wireless network and provide better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability and coverage. You can get up to 9X the speed and 4X the range of conventional 11g product and share your high-speed DSL Internet connection, photos, music, files, and even the bandwidth consuming applications like HD video streaming wirelessly which can not be accommodated by 11g products, from anywhere in your entire home or even the yard. TD-W8151N utilizes NAT and SPI (stateful packet inspection) firewalls which inspects the contents of incoming packets before they are allowed in, preventing potential attacks from across the Internet. For added convenience, it supports access control based on MAC address, IP address, domain name or Applications like MSN, Yahoo Messenger, so parents or network administrators can establish restricted access policies for children or staff. Besides the web configuration, TD-W8151N also supports TR-069 and SNMP, which could automatically update the firmware and other settings when they become available from your ISP. All these features help you to enhance network security level and make network management more flexible.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8151N Details