Download TP-Link AC3200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router Archer C3200 Firmware, this File Fully updated on 07/05/15. Now free download this Firmware and upgrade and recovery your wireless router Firmware.
AC3200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router Archer C3200
- Tri-Band technology creates three separate Wi-Fi bands for connecting more devices to your network without a drop in performance
- Combined 3200Mbps Wi-Fi speed over one 2.4GHz (600Mbps) and two 5GHz (1300Mbps each) bands
- Smart Connect helps devices run faster by assigning them to the best 5GHz channel to balance network demand
- Six high-performance antennas maximize coverage area and stability
- 1GHz dual-core CPU and three co-processors handle simultaneous connections without interruption
Tp-Link AC3200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router Archer C3200 Specification
- Interface 4 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port, 1 USB 3.0 Port + 1 USB 2.0 Port,
- Button Wireless On/Off Button, Power On/off Button, LED On/off Button, WPS Button, Reset Button
- Antenna 3 dual band Fixed antennas & 3 single band Fixed antennas
- Wireless IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Frequency 5GHz Band1: Up to 1300Mbps, 5GHz Band2: Up to 1300Mbps, 2.4GHz: Up to 600Mbps
- Wireless Security 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link AC3200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router Archer C3200 Firmware Installation Tips
Six high-performance external antennas greatly increase the Archer C3200’s range and signal stability. Beamforming technology further improves the router’s coverage by helping it locate wireless devices to form stronger, more reliable connections. A powerful 1GHz dual-core CPU and three co-processors easily handle the demand made on the Archer C3200’s network when multiple users are browsing, streaming, and gaming all at the same time. External hard drives can connect directly to the Archer C3200 via its USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports,
making it easy to share files, photos, music, and video across your network. The Archer C3200 is also equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet ports that enable blazing wired speeds 10x greater than Fast Ethernet, helping connected gaming consoles, PCs, and smart TVs achieve their best performance.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link AC3200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router Archer C3200 Details