Download TP-Link AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C2 Firmware, this File Fully updated on 07/05/15. Now Download Free Firmware version and Upgrade your TP-Link Wi-Fi Router.
AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C2
- Supports 802.11ac standard – the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 433Mbps connections for 733Mbps of total available bandwidth
- 2 detachable external antennas provide stable omnidirectional signal and superior wireless coverage
- Full gigabit ports ensure ultra fast data transfer speeds
- USB port – share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
Tp-Link AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C2 Specification
- Interface 4 10/100 LAN ports, 1 10/100 WAN port, 1 USB 2.0 port,
- Button WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna Two dual-band fixed antennas
- Wireless IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Frequency 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C2 Firmware Installation Tips
Coming with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds, Archer C2 delivers a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 733Mbps. With 433Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, the Archer C2 is an ideal choice for various applications. Simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz offers you the flexibility of two dedicated networks – with multiple times the bandwidth for your needs. Simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band – all at the same time. With 2 detachable external antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can experience excellent wireless performance with stable signal in every direction and high speed across greater distances. This provides you with incredible wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office. With the USB port, you can share files & media at home or via the FTP server while away from home and can also share a printer with multiple computers and devices on your network. With one Gigabit WAN port and four Gigabit LAN ports, speeds can be up to 10× faster than fast Ethernet connections. The Archer C2 is a powerful hub to support a robust and extremely fast wired network.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C2 Details