Get Here and Download AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router Archer C20i Firmware, this firmware Full updated on 12/05/15. You can Easily download this From Down Side Given Link. Now Download and upgrade you wireless router firmware.
AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router Archer C20i
- Supports 802.11ac standard – the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 433Mbps connections for 733Mbps of total available bandwidth
- Stable omnidirectional signal and superior wireless coverage
- USB port – share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
Tp-Link AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router Archer C20i Specification
- Interface 4 10/100 LAN ports, 1 10/100 WAN port, 1 USB 2.0 port,
- Button WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna 3 internal antennas
- Wireless IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Frequency 5GHz: Up to 433Mbps, 2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
- Wireless Security 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router Archer C20i Firmware Installation Tips
TP-LINK’s Archer C20i comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, backward compatible with 802.11n and 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. With higher power efficiency and robust security, 802.11ac is the perfect way to accelerate a home multimedia network and solve congestion that multiple devices may cause. With 433Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, Archer C20i offers you the flexibility of two dedicated networks and ensures amazing wireless performance. Simple tasks such as sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band – all at the same time. With 3 antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can experience excellent wireless performance with stable signal in every direction and high speed across greater distances. This provides you with incredible wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office. With the USB port, you can share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router Archer C20i Details