Download Free Tp-Link Access Point TL-WA7510N Firmware, TP-Link 5GHz outdoor Access point You can Use for Connecting 2 area. If you need latest and update firmware then download Here Tl-WA7510N Firmware. I am sharing updated file for you. Or Also You can All Type Download TP-Link Firmware From this Website.
5GHz 150Mbps Outdoor Wireless Access Point TL-WA7510N
- Complies with IEEE 802.11a/n, wireless speed up to 150Mbps
- 5GHz solution ensures fewer disturbances caused by other 2.4GHz radio devices and more stable
- Outdoor weatherproof and 4000V lightning/15KV ESD protection design
- 15dBi dual-polarized antenna to build long distance Wi-Fi connection
- High Power to boost your signal coverage and link speed
- Up to 60 meters (200 feet) of flexible deployment with included Power over Ethernet Injector
Tp-Link Access Point TL-WA7510N Specification
- Interface 1 10/100Mbps Auto-Sensing RJ45 Port (Auto MDI/MDIX, PoE), 1 External Reverse SMA Connector, 1 Grounding Terminal
- Button 1 Reset Button
- Standards IEEE 802.11a , IEEE 802.11n
- Antenna 15dBi Dual-Polarized Directional Antenna
- Frequency 5.150-5.250GHz
- Wireless Security SSID Enable/Disable, MAC Address Filter, 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP) Encryption
- System Requirement Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Supported Windows All
Download Tp-Link Access Point TL-WA7510N Firmware Overview and Installation Tips
With up to 500mw wireless transmission power and a 15dBi dual-polarized high gain antenna, the TL-WA7510N can produce and pick up a powerful and stable signal for a wireless connection ranging multiple kilometers. TL-WA7510N features a weatherproof enclosure and special protection against ESD and lightning. It supports passive Power over Ethernet (PoE), making it a versatile outdoor networking solution. The TL-WA7510N supports AP Client Router (WISP Client), AP Router, Bridge, Repeater and Client modes, providing various wireless operating modes to accommodate as many applications as possible.
Tool 1: Antenna Alignment
Users can use the antenna alignment tool to adjust the direction of their APs using a live signal strength meter to judge which direction is best making setup that much simpler.
Tool 2: ACK Timeout
With the AP’s ACK timeout tool able to adjust the distance between two APs, it allows users to set a specific distance in order to establish the most robust wireless connection possible.
Tool 3: Ping Watch Dog
Ping Watch Dog enables users to maintain the ping command to check the quality of the wireless link and can reboot the remote AP if the wireless signal becomes worse or disconnects.
Just you need to Download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Access Point TL-WA7510N Firmware Details