Get Here and download Free Tp-Link Ap/Client Router TL-WR743ND Firmware, I am Providing you All Tp-link Firmware on one place. You Can Easily Download and Upgrade your Wifi Router firmware Just click on Download Button and Download File. After Downloading Save in your Drive and start recovery. This File Supported all Windows like Windows 2000, XP, Seven 7, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 also mac and Linux.
150Mbps Wireless AP/Client Router TL-WR743ND
- Wireless ISP function provides the wireless Internet access in areas with on wired ISP infrastructure
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
- WAN Port supports up to 30 meters (100 feet) Passive Power over Ethernet
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
Tp-Link Wireless AP/Client Router TL-WR743ND Specification
- Interface 4 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100Mbps WAN Port
- Button WPS Button, Reset Button, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna 5dBi Detachable Omni Directional (RP-SMA)
- Wireless Standard IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link Wireless AP/Client Router TL-WR743ND Firmware Installation Tips
TP-LINK’s TL-WR743ND Wireless AP/Client Router is specially designed for Wireless ISP users, enabling wireless access to the Internet in areas with no wired ISP infrastructure (such as cable or xDSL). With multiple integrated functions, TL-WR743ND can also serve as a normal wireless router or an access point. What’s more, it supports Passive Power over Ethernet, convenient for deployment in areas without power outlets, such as a backyard or outdoor environments.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link AP/Client Router TL-WR743ND Firmware Details