Download Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR843ND Firmware, I am Sharing All Tp-Link Models Firmware in this Website you can Easily Download in one click.
300Mbps Wireless AP/Client Router TL-WR843ND
- Wireless ISP function provides the wireless Internet access in areas without wired ISP infrastructure
- 300Mbps wireless speed ideal for latency sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Easily setup a WPA2 encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
- WAN Port supports up to 30 meters (100 feet) Passive Power over Ethernet
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
Tp-Link Wireless AP/Client Router TL-WR843ND Specification
- Interface 4 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100Mbps WAN Port
- Button WPS/Reset Button, Operation Mode Switch, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna 2*5dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna (RP-SMA)
- Wireless Standard IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link Wireless AP/Client Router TL-WR843ND Firmware Installation Tips
TP-LINK’s TL-WR843ND Wireless AP/Client Router is specially designed for Wireless ISP users, enabling wireless access to the Internet in areas with no wired ISP infrastructure (such as cable or xDSL). With up to 300Mbps wireless speed, it is ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming. TL-WR843ND can also serve as a normal wireless router, just like TL-WR841ND does. What’s more, it supports Passive Power over Ethernet, convenient for deployment in areas without power outlets, such as a backyard or an attic.
Just download this file and save in your laptop or other storage area. Now Open your Device admin page and enter your username and password go to last configuration in menu. Now Click on Upgrade firmware option now select you file and click on upload button. don’t restart your router during upgrade.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Wireless AP/Client Router TL-WR843ND Firmware Details