Download Tp-Link firmware 300Mbps Wireless N Access Point TL-WA701ND, Here You can Download Latest and Update Tp-Link Firmware For Upgrade your Wireless Router. This Router have multiple Mode like AP mode, Multi-SSID Mode, Client Mode or Repeater Mode. Or Also You can All Type Download TP-Link Firmware From this Website.
150Mbps Wireless N Access Point TL-WA701ND
- Wireless speed up to 150Mbps, ideal for video streaming, online gaming
- Supports multiple operating modes: AP Mode, Multi-SSID Mode, Client Mode, Repeater Mode (WDS / Universal ), Bridge Mode
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
- Up to 30 meters (100 feet) of flexible deployment with included Passive Power over Ethernet Injector
TP-Link 150Mbps Wireless N Access Point TL-WA701ND Specification
- Interface 1 10/100Mbps Auto-Sensing RJ45 Port(Auto MDI/MDIX, Passive PoE),
- Button WPS Button, Reset Button, Power On/Off Button
- Wireless IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Antenna 5 dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna (RP-SMA)
- Frequency 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- System Requirement Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Supported Windows All
Download TP-Link Firmware 150Mbps Wireless N Access Point TL-WA701ND Overview and Installation Tips
The TP-LINK Wireless N Access Point TL-WA701ND is designed to establish or expand a scalable high-speed wireless N network or to connect multiple Ethernet enabled devices such as game consoles, digital media adapters, printers, or network attached storage devices to a wireless network. It is designed using Align™ 1-stream technology to provide high-speed, unrivaled wireless performance for your network at 150Mbps. The APs support a host of different functions that makes your wireless networking experience more flexible than ever before. Now, you can enjoy a better Internet experience when downloading, gaming, video streaming or with any other application that you may wish to use. Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WA701ND can easily establish a wireless network and get up to 9X the speed and 4X the range of conventional 11g products. With Align™ technology based on the IEEE 802.11n 1-stream specification shows improved performance over the existing 802.11g technology, TL-WA701ND delivers performance enhancements, allowing you to have a more joyful surfing experience, including sharing files, watching streaming media. Supports multiple operating modes (Access Point, Multi-SSID, Client, Universal/ WDS Repeater, Bridge with AP) to enable various wireless applications to give users a more dynamic and comprehensive experience when using their AP. Multiple operating mode also helps you easily to build wireless network for hard-to-wire locations or eliminating wireless dead zone.
Just you need to Download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link 150Mbps Wireless N Access Point TL-WA701ND Firmware Details