Download Tp-Link firmware for 3G/4G Wireless TL-MR3040, If your Router Create any Problem So You need to upgrade your Tp-Link Wireless Router Firmware upgrade. Here you Can Download Your Tl-MR3040 Wifi Router Latest and update version Firmware.
Portable Battery Powered 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3040
- Compatible with LTE/ HSPA+/UMTS/EVDO 3G/4G USB modems
- Features a 2000mAh battery for maximum usage time
- Three operation modes available for different situations: 3G/4G Router, Travel Router (AP), WISP Client Router
- 150Mbps wireless speeds for rapid sharing and increased signal range
* 4G LTE Modems Compatibility apply to TL-MR3040 Version 1.0 and Version 2.0 both. However, for TL-MR3040_V1, only firmware TL-MR3040_V1_120822 supports 4G LTE Modems.
TP-Link Portable Battery Powered 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3040 Specification
- Interface 1 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN port, USB 2.0 port for 3G/4G modem, a micro USB port for power supply,
- Button Power On/Off Button, Reset Button, Operation Mode Switch
- Antenna Type Internal Antenna
- IEEE Standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab
- Wireless IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Frequency 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK,Wireless MAC Filtering, Enable/Disable SSID Broadcast
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link Firmware Portable Battery Powered 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3040 Overview and Installation Tips
The TL-MR3040 is a 150Mbps portable battery/USB powered 3G/4G wireless router designed to broadcast and allow users to share a single USB 3G/4G modem connection wirelessly. The device is ideal for travel, particularly across bor-ders where 3G/4G protocols may differ. With compact size, TL-MR3040 is designed to be placed in your nearest pocket and taken on the road. The device’s elegant and fashionable exterior improves any desktop, dashboard or tray table on which it rests with slender curves and glossy piano white coating. Supporting the latest wireless communication standard – 4G LTE, with high download speed of up to 100Mbps and upload speed of up to 50Mbps, the new TL-MR3040 can provide users with a remarkable fast and fluid internet surfing experience. In addition to its default 3G/4G router mode, users also have the flexibility to use TL-MR3040 as a AP router or WISP client router just at a flip of the operation mode switch on the side of the device. A device that’s just as at home, at home as it is on the road.
Just you need to download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link Portable Battery Powered 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3040 Firmware Details