Download Tp-Link firmware for 3G/4G Wireless TL-MR3220, Tp-link TL-MR3220 Single Antenna Router Cover Home and office Wireless network. Here you can Download Latest and update V1 and V2 Firmware For upgrade your Router. Or Also Download All Type TP-Link Firmware From this Website.
3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3220
- Compatible with LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB modems, tested in the field
- 3G/4G and WAN connection Backup guarantees an “Always-online” Internet connection
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
- Bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
* 4G LTE Modems Compatibility apply to TL-MR3220 Version 2.0 ONLY.
TP-Link 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3220 Specification
- Interface USB 2.0 Port for LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB Modem, 1 10/100Mbps WAN Port, 4 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, support the auto-Negotiation and auto-MDI/MDIX,
- Button WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Switch, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna Type 5dBi
- Wireless IEEE IEEE 802.11n*, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, Wireless MAC Filtering
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link Firmware 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3220 Overview and Installation Tips
Share the freedom of 3G/4G. The TL-MR3220 3G/4G Wireless N Router allows users to share a 3G/4G mobile broadband connection with family and friends via wired or wireless connections. By connecting a 3G/4G USB modem to the routers, a Wi-Fi hotspot is instantly established, via which multiple devices can access the Internet and share data and applications wirelessly. Compatibility is the most important aspect to consider when you’re selecting a 3G/4G router. To ensure the best compatibility between our routers and the modem you would use with the router, TP-LINK has made certain that our 3G/4G Routers are compatible with the ISPs in the regions in which they are sold. We have teams around the globe continually testing our Routers with newly emerged modems to ensure that end users can feel confident that their routers will operate flawlessly where they live and work. The TL-MR3220 stands out with its 3G/4G and WAN Connection Backup, which keeps users online when one connection fails. TP-LINK’s 3G/4G Router provides users with both 3G/4G Preferred and WAN Preferred back-up modes, while other brands provide one or the other. This brings users a high degree of flexibility when users are setting up the networks with considering connection costs and length of downtime.
Just you need to download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3220 Firmware Details