Download TP-Link Firmware for AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router Archer D5, Some People Don’t know How to upgrade firmware in tp link router. So friends this is too much easy just you need to download Archer D5 Firmware From Here and update via your router administrator page. find your router ip address go admin page and in the last option sidebar menu firmware upload.
AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router Archer D5
- Supports 802.11ac standard – the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps connections provide a premium wireless experience
- Share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server.
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting VDSL, cable or fiber modems
TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router Archer D5 Specification
- Interface 1 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 WAN/LAN Port, 3 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Ports, 1 RJ11 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports,
- Button 1 Power On/Off Button,1 Wi-Fi On/Off Button, 1 WPS Button, 1 RESET Button
- Antenna Type Detachable dual band external antennas
- IEEE Standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab
- Wireless IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11n/g/b 2.4GHz
- Frequency 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption, Wireless MAC Filtering
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link Firmware AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router Archer D5 Installation Tips
TP-LINK’s Archer D5 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router is a combined wired/wireless network connection device with integrated wireless router and ADSL modem, reducing hassle of configuration and saving space. Featuring a variety of features and rich functionality, Archer D5 is the perfect hub of your home or business network. TP-LINK’s Archer D5 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, backward compatible with 802.11n and 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. With higher power efficiency and robust security, 802.11ac is the perfect way to accelerate a home multimedia network and solve congestion that multiple devices may cause. With 867Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, Archer D5 offers you the flexibility of two dedicated networks and ensures amazing wireless performance. Simple tasks such as sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band – all at the same time. With detachable dual band external antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can experience excellent wireless performance with high speed and stability. Furthermore, its high power amplifiers provide stronger signals in every direction with better coverage. This provides you with incredible wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office. With one Gigabit LAN/WAN port and 3 Gigabit LAN ports, the Archer D5 is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming.
Just you need to download Tp-link Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router Archer D5 Firmware Details