Download TP-Link Firmware for N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W9980, Download Update Firmware for your Tp-link router and modem. Also you can download tp link wireless USB driver from here. Just Click on Download button and get firmware file and then upgrade your router.
N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W9980
- Featuring broadband speeds up to 100Mbps over VDSL2 and backward compatible with ADSL
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 300Mbps connections for 600Mbps of total available bandwidth
- Versatile Connectivity: VDSL/ADSL or Ethernet WAN for multiple Internet connection types
- 2 USB ports for storage sharing, printer sharing, FTP Server and Media Server
TP-Link N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W9980 Specification
- Interface 4 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, 1 RJ11 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports,
- Button 1 Power On/Off Button, 1 WPS Button, 1 Wi-Fi On/Off Switch, 1 RESET Button
- Antenna Type Three 5GHz 5dBi detachable antennas (RP-SMA) Two 2.4GHz 3.5dBi internal antennas
- IEEE Standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab
- Wireless IEEE 802.11a,802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Frequency 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Wireless Security Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA /WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Wireless MAC Filtering
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link Firmware N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W9980 Installation Tips
The TD-W9980 supports VDSL2 and backward compatibility with ADSL2+ /ADSL2/ADSL, featuring superfast broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps. It is the superior choice for users to enjoy a wide range of triple play services such as voice, video, data, high-definition television (HDTV) and interactive gaming. What’s more, TD-W9980 downloads movies faster than ever before and download jumbo-sized files in seconds! Simultaneous dual band offers the flexibility of two dedicated networks – with multiple times the bandwidth. Simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band – all at the same time. With 3 external 5dBi antennas serving the 5GHz band and 3 internal antennas serving the 2.4GHz band, combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can maintain high speeds across greater distances. This provides you with incredible wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office.
Just you need to download Tp-link Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W9980 Firmware Details