Download Tp-Link firmware 1-Port Gigabit GPON Terminal TX-6610, Tp-link 1 port Gigabit Router. Also Supported Fiber-optic Link Directly in this Router. Here You can Download Version 2 Firmware For your TP-Link Router. Or Also Download All Type TP-Link Firmware From this Website.
1-Port Gigabit GPON Terminal TX-6610
- Complies with ITU G.984.1, ITU G.984.2, ITU G.984.3 and ITU G.984.4 provides comprehensive GPON network compatibility
- Downstream rates of up to 2.488Gbps and upstream rates up to 1.244Gbps
- Fiber access and gigabit port provide incredibly fast transfer speeds
- Supports OMCI (ONT Management Control Interface) remote management
TP-Link 1-Port Gigabit GPON Terminal TX-6610 Specification
- Interface 1 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, 1 SC/UPC Port,
- Standard IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.1Q
- Button 1 Power On/Off Button 1 RESET Button
- Firewall Security IP Address Filtering, MAC Address Filtering, Domain Name Filtering, IP/MAC Address Binding, Ignore Ping Packet From WAN Port, DoS Protection
- Wireless IEEE none
- Frequency none
- Wireless Security none
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Supported Windows All
Download TP-Link Firmware 1-Port Gigabit GPON Terminal TX-6610 Overview and Installation Tips
TP-LINK’s TX-6610 is a next-generation Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) terminal, ideal for Fiber to The Home solution. It’s an incredibly robust device allowing users to access high-speed internet connections via its GPON port and share it with a Gigabit Ethernet port. With the transmission rates of up to 2.488Gbps, one GPON port and one Gigabit Ethernet port, the TX-6610 provides high-performance forwarding capabilities to ensure smooth VoIP, HD video streaming experiences.
Just you need to download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link 1-Port Gigabit GPON Terminal TX-6610 Firmware Details