Download Tp-Link firmware N300 Wireless VoIP GPON Router TX-VG1530, TP-link Dual Antenna Voip Router Easily You can Purchase From Electronic Market. You Can Download This Router Firmware From Here. Download And upgrade your Router Firmware Or Also Download All Type TP-Link Firmware From this Website.
N300 Wireless VoIP GPON Router TX-VG1530
- All-in-One: High speed GPON ONT, NAT Router, 4-port Switch, Wireless N Access Point and VoIP Gateway in one device providing a one-stop high speed networking solution
- Extremely high access speed of up to 2.488Gbps downstream and 1.244Gbps upstream
- Various call features such as caller ID, call waiting, call holding, call forwarding, call restrictions, 3-way conference calls, voice activity detection and voicemail
- USB 2.0 Port for storage sharing, printer sharing, FTP Server, Media Server and Voice Mailbox
TP-Link N300 Wireless VoIP GPON Router TX-VG1530 Specification
- Interface 1 SC/APC GPON Port, 4 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Ports, 2 RJ11 FXS Ports, 1 USB 2.0 Port,
- Standard IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- Button 1 Power On/Off¬ Button, 1 Wi-Fi On/Off¬ Button, 1 WPS Button, 1 Reset Button
- Antenna Omni-directional
- Wireless IEEE IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Frequency 2.400-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption, Wireless MAC Filtering
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Supported Windows All
Download TP-Link Firmware N300 Wireless VoIP GPON Router TX-VG1530 Overview and Installation Tips
TP-LINK’s N300 Wireless VoIP GPON router TX-VG1530 is a next-generation Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) integrated access device (IAD), ideal Fiber to The Home solution. It’s an incredibly robust all-in-one device allowing users to access a high-speed internet connection via its GPON port and share it wirelessly at 300Mbps wireless speeds. With its VoIP functions, users can save on phone costs using traditional land lines or VoIP telephony services with caller ID, call waiting, call holding, call forwarding, 3-way conference calls and voice mail functionality. TX-VG1530 provides a perfect terminal solution and future-oriented service supporting capabilities for FTTH deployment. Compliant with the ITU-T G.984 GPON standards, TX-VG1530 supports maximum downstream rates of up to 2.5Gbps and upstream rates of up to 1.25Gbps. With this technology and four Gigabit ports, users can enjoy high-speed GPON services and bandwidth-intensive multimedia applications such as interactive gaming, video streaming and real-time audio much easier and faster than ever before. With a GPON modem, 300Mbps wireless AP and VoIP telephony, the TX-VG1530 is everything your home or office needs to be fully connected. Users can share a high-speed wireless internet connection while holding conference calls and saving costs on long distance calls. With 2 FXS ports, users can make or receive phone calls over the Internet simply by connecting the device to their existing telephone set. With the ability to access VoIP networks, users can deliver free communications between branch offices and client sites by making VoIP calls just as easy as dialing an extension number.
Just you need to download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link N300 Wireless VoIP GPON Router TX-VG1530 Firmware Details