Download TP-Link Dual Band Gigabit Router TL-WDR4300 Firmware, IF you face any problem in your device configuration page so upgrade your firmware from here. Some People Ask me How To upgrade tl-wdr4300 Firmware. So First Download this file from down Side link. then Go to your Router admin page via IP address 192.168.0.1 then go to configuration area and upload new firmware.
N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router TL-WDR4300
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 450Mbps connections for 750Mbps of total available bandwidth
- 2*USB Ports – Easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Full gigabit ports ensure ultimate transfer speeds
- Achieves blazing WAN to LAN throughput of over 800Mbps with hardware NAT
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network*
Tp-Link N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router TL-WDR4300 Specification
- Interface 4 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port, 1 USB 2.0 Port,
- Button WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Switch, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna 3 external detachable dual band antennas (RP-SMA)
- Wireless IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Frequency 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router TL-WDR4300 Firmware Installation Tips
Users can run day-to-day applications, such as e-mail and web browsing over the 2.4GHz band at 300Mbps while using bandwidth intensive or latency sensitive applications, such as streaming HD video or playing online games, over the clearer 5GHz band at 450Mbps, at the same time. Using the TL-WDR4300’s two multi-functional USB 2.0 ports, users can share printers, files and media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the device’s FTP server function so that you never have to part with your files. With one Gigabit WAN port and four Gigabit LAN ports, the TL-WDR4300 is able to support a robust and extremely fast wired network, ideal for latency-sensitive applications such as HD media and online gaming. With built-in gigabit Ethernet switch and a Hardware NAT function, the wireless router provides powerful data processing capabilities. Its NAT throughput between WAN and LAN can achieve up to 800Mbps allowing users to unleash the full potential of their networks and satisfy demands for future network upgrades.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router TL-WDR4300 Details