Download Tp-Link Nano Powerline TL-PA4010KIT Firmware, TP-Link Manufacture TL-Pa4010kit Device for increase wire range you can in home and office. Here you can Download and upgrade your TL-Pa4010Kit Firmware. Or Also You can All Type Download TP-Link Firmware From this Website.
AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit TL-PA4010KIT
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps1
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
Tp-Link Nano Powerline TL-PA4010KIT Firmware Specification
- Interface 1*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
- Button Pair Button
- Standards HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
- Antenna None
- Frequency None
- Wireless Security None
- System Requirement Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Supported Windows All
Download Tp-Link Nano Powerline TL-PA4010KIT Firmware Overview and Installation Tips
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, TL-PA4010KIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. With speed of up to 500Mbps, TL-PA4010KIT enables heavy-bandwidth applications like HD streaming, on-line gaming and large file downloading, turning your home into a robust and high-speed networking. With its new ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA4010KIT is much smaller than TP-LINK’s legacy mini 500Mbps powerline products. At just 28.5mm thick, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It’s that simple!
- 1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
- 2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
- 3. Press the pair buttons—and you’re done!
Just you need to Download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Nano Powerline TL-PA4010KIT Firmware Details