Download Tp-Link Range Extender TL-WA830RE Firmware, TP-Link launch New Wireless Product in market and its called Wireless Extender. Here you can download Free His v1 and v2 Firmware. Wireless extender using for Increase Wireless Signal. Many People like This Product Read Some Overview and Specs about it. Or Also You can All Type Download TP-Link Firmware From this Website.
300Mbps Wireless N Range Extender TL-WA830RE
- 300Mbps wireless speed ideal for smooth HD video, music streaming and online gaming
- Two MIMO antennas greatly extend your existing wireless coverage to eliminate “dead zones”
- Easily extend wireless coverage only in a few seconds at a push of Range Extender button
- Working seamlessly with all 802.11b/g/n devices
- Bundled Easy Setup Assistant helps set up the connection step by step in minutes
Tp-Link Range Extender TL-WA830RE Firmware Specification
- Interface One 10/100M Ethernet Port(RJ45)
- Button Range Extender Button Reset Button Power On/Off Button
- Wireless IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Antenna 2*5dBi Detachable Omni Directional (RP-SMA)
- Frequency 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- System Requirement Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Supported Windows All
Download Tp-Link Range Extender TL-WA830RE Firmware Overview and Installation Tips
TP-LINK’s TL-WA830RE 300Mbps Wireless N Range Extender is designed to extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of an existing wireless network to eliminate “dead zones”. Combined with leading wireless N technologies, superior security and wider compatibility, TL-WA830RE makes it a secure high speed solution that can help you keep an existing wireless network unchanged and vastly improve the network’s coverage, giving you the freedom to enjoy Internet anywhere uninterruptedly in large areas such as homes, hotels or small offices without worrying about coverage limits. TL-WA830RE features Range Extender Button that allows users to setup the wireless connection simply by pressing the “Range Extender” button. TL-WA830RE is designed to select “Range Extender” as the default wireless mode, working as a “relay station” to repeat the wireless signal flawlessly to longer distance where is previously outside the coverage of the existing wireless network. Due to leading Wireless N technologies, it can overcome obstacles and enhance overall network signal quality, then providing the same reliable network connecting as wired network. Better still, TL-WA830RE can also work in the conventional AP mode, accessing the Internet via ADSL/Cable modem and linking the wireless and wired network together.
Just you need to Download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Range Extender TL-WA830RE Firmware Details