Download Tp-Link AV200 Range Extender TL-WPA281 Firmware, TP-Link Manufacture Ranger Extender for Increase range. Here you can Download Free Tl-WPA281 Firmware Latest and update Version. Read Some Overview and Specs about it. Or Also You can All Type Download TP-Link Firmware From this Website.
300Mbps AV200 Wireless N Powerline Extender TL-WPA281
- 300Mbps Wireless N Rate—Extend Wireless Coverage
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps1
- Super small design with a new exterior, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
Tp-Link Range Extender TL-WPA281 Firmware Specification
- Interface 1*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
- Button Pair Button\Wi-Fi (WPS)
- Standards HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u,IEEE802.11n/g/b
- Antenna 2dBi Fixed Omni Directional
- Frequency None
- Wireless Security Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Mac, Linux
- System Requirement Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Supported Windows All
Download Tp-Link Range Extender TL-WPA281 Firmware Overview and Installation Tips
TP-LINK’s Wireless N Powerline Extender Starter Kit extends an Internet connection to every room of the house over existing electrical circuitry. All devices in the room have two options to get access to TL-WPA281, whether through wireless or using an Ethernet cable. With 200Mbps Powerline link rate and 300Mbps wireless N rate, it is ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and Internet calls. With TL-WPA281, Internet can be available everywhere in your house. With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-WPA281 provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps on a circuit length of up to 300 meters. Together with its built-in Qos and powerful AES encryption, the TL-WPA281 is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices–from computers and game consoles, to set-top boxes for IPTV, printers and NAS. With wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, users can effortlessly extend their networks via their home’s existing electrical circuitry and broadcast a wireless signal to another area of their home or office. Compatible with Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS), TL-WPA281 features WPS One-Button Security Setup that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the “WPS” button on the adapter, automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more secure than WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don’t need to remember a password!
Just you need to Download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Range Extender TL-WPA281 Firmware Details