Download Latest and upgrade Firmware For Tp-link TL-WR840N. If your Router Not working properly if your router setting not successfully setup so upgrade your Firmware from this file.
300Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR840N
- 300Mbps wireless transmission rate ideal for both bandwidth sensitive tasks and basic work
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR840N Specification
- Interface 4 10/100Mbps LAN PORTS, 1 10/100Mbps WAN PORT
- Button WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna 2 Internal Antennas
- Wireless Standard IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR840N Firmware Installation Tips
The 300Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR840N is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. The TL-WR840N creates an exceptional and advanced wireless performance, making it ideal for streaming HD video, VoIP and online gaming. Also, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on the sleek and fashionable exterior ensures WPA2 encryptions, preventing the network from outside intrusions. Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) automatically avoids channel conflicts using its clear channel selection feature and fully realizes the advantages of channel binding, greatly enhancing wireless performance.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR840N Details