Download TP-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR842ND Firmware, Download Latest and update Version Firmware and upgrade your Wireless router and Clear all Types issues and bugs.
300Mbps Multi-Function Wireless N Router TL-WR842ND
- 300Mbps wireless transmission rate with MIMO technology provides a smooth wireless N experience
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
- Up to 5 VPN tunnels enable remote VPN connections
- Multi-functional USB 2.0 port convenient for wireless printing and FTP server
- Embedded media server allows users to share music, video and photos
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR842ND Specification
- Interface 4 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100Mbps WAN Port, 1 USB 2.0 Port,
- Button WPS/Reset Button, WiFi On/Off Button
- Antenna 2*5dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antennas (RP-SMA)
- Wireless IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR842ND Firmware Installation Tips
With Wireless speed up to 300Mbps, TL-WR842ND ensures speedy, uninterrupted wireless coverage for home and office networking Based on the IPSec protocol, TL-WR842ND allows users to setup up to 5 VPN tunnels with IKE (Internet Key Exchange) protocol on various encryption algorithms (DES/3DES/AES) and authentication algorithms (MD5/SHA1). It’s convenient for users to connect to their home or office networks wherever the Internet is available. As a 300Mbps multi-function wireless N router, the TL-WR842ND provides 300Mbps high transmission rates that guarantee interruption-free HD media streaming, online gaming, Skype calls or speedy file transfer from one device to another. Using its FTP server function, the router provides various applications such as downloading personal data from home or backing up files to a home HDD. It also features wireless printer sharing throughout the network, making your home or office printing work more free and flexible. Furthermore, guest network offer easy wireless network isolation to ensure the safety of your data and VPN tunnels provide site-to-site security connections.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR842ND Details