Get and Download Wireless-AC1200 Asus USB AC53 Driver, For Windows XP, Seven 7, Vista, 8, 10 and Mac OS. This Asus Wireless USB Adapter Hi power Signal strength supported. You can use this Wifi Dongle for Data Sharing, Online Streaming and other sharing Activity. you can connect this USB With your Desktop, Laptop and Notebook.
Dual-band Wireless-AC1200 USB Adapter
- Extra-fast 5th Generation Wi-Fi at up to 867Mbps/300Mbps
- Selectable 5GHz/2.4GHz dual bands increase signal clarity for better HD multimedia
- Powerful 2×2 embedded patch antennas (PIFA type) improve signal range while integrating into the attractive design
- Exclusive NetClip and cradle accessories for convenient placement and better performance
Wireless-AC1200 Asus USB AC53 specification
- Interface USB 2.0
- Antenna 2 x PIFA
- Wireless Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Wireless Security 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPS support
- System Requirement Pentium 3 to core i7
- Supported Windows XP, Vista, Seven 7, 8 and 8.1
Wireless-AC1200 Asus USB AC53 Driver Installation Tips
The USB-AC53 presents the first ASUS 802.11ac dual-band 2×2 antenna USB adapter with speeds up to 867Mbps/300Mbps in 5GHz/2.4GHz. Its internal patch (PIFA) antennas offer better network coverage, while the innovative ASUS NetClip helps users flexibly place the USB-AC53 to optimize signal transmission. The package includes a custom cradle for further usability extension. Dual-band operation suits mainstream and power users. The 2.4GHz band is perfect for web browsing, email, and social networking, while the 5GHz frequency enables smooth HD streaming and online multiplayer for blazingly fast and lag-free home entertainment. Thoughtful accessories add convenience and portability to 802.11ac clients. ASUS includes a long USB cable and an attachment NetClip in the box, helping you adjust device placement for completely optimized performance. The designed cradle also provides an alternative of arrangement for your desktop and laptop.
Now Download Free This Asus Wifi Usb Adapter Driver and save in your Hard drive. then Run setup file and install in your computer. After complete installation restart your pc and then connect your Wireless usb with your wifi router and start browse.
Wireless-AC1200 Asus USB AC53 utility and Driver Details